LATISSE solution is a clinically proven growth treatment for lashes. It’s the only lash growth product of its kind and is available by prescription only. After meeting with one of our beauty and wellness clinic experts, you will know if it’s right for you.
LATISSE® works from the inside out. As the treatment progresses, you’ll first begin to see changes in length. Then, gradually, you’ll notice more thickness and darkness in your lashes. If you’re satisfied with your results by week 8, don’t stop there. Stick with the treatment. After week 16, you’ll see the full effect of LATISSE® solution — and so will others. After that, you can talk to your doctor about ongoing use.
Real and Measurable Growth for Your Lashes
Great eyelashes don’t just happen overnight! While LATISSE is undoubtedly one of a kind, it does take some time to show desired results. LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% works gradually and remarkably — with full results at week 16. Once you begin, you must continue applying the topical solution each night and follow the directions for best results. Remember, the results are gradual over time. And also remember, if you stop using LATISSE® at any time, your eyelashes will return to their previous appearance over several weeks to months.
Results Proved in a Clinical Study
A LATISSE® clinical study was conducted at 16 sites across the country and included 278 participants, featuring women and men of various ages (22–78), backgrounds and eye colors. By week 16, the results showed that LATISSE® was effective for 78% of those participating vs. 18% for the vehicle group.
Some Important Do’s and Don’ts:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses before applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterward.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Have More Questions?
Still curious if LATISSE is right for you? Get in touch with our team! Here are some other resources we believe are helpful.